D&M Drive - 'Label Maker' Custom Limited Edition Pedal
This variant is currently sold out
This is a Custom Limited Edition of the D&M Drive by Keeley Electronics. Only 200 available to purchase.
We wanted pared-back styling for this one. Gone are the orange paintwork and D&M graphics, in favour of old-school Dymo vibe. We've swapped out the knobs for a Marshall style… but on the inside it's 100 per cent classic D&M Drive.
Each bare metal pedal is finished with clear lacquer and matt-black screen-printed labelling.
There are 130 available exclusively from the TPS Store with this custom paint work.
In addition there are 10 special 'Naked' versions for you to customise yourself! We will be including a Dymo® Embossing Label machine with each 'Naked' pedal and Mick & Dan will be signing the base of each one so you can enjoy creating your own unique version of the D&M Drive!
What you need to know:
- Each pedal is numbered as part of the Custom Limited edition.
- The first 140 pedals are available exclusively through the TPS store.
- If you miss out the remaining pedals in the edition will be available exclusively from our preferred retail partners - Anderton's Music Store (UK/Europe), Pedal Empire (Australia) and also from Keeley Electronics HQ at a later date.
- Label Maker Custom Pedal - is £229 plus shipping (the standard retail price)
- Label Maker 'Naked' Custom Pedal is £249 plus shipping
- PLEASE PLAY FAIR, only 1 pedal per person.
- Anyone attempting to buy more than one will have their order(s) cancelled immediately,
- Each pedal comes with a card signed by Dan and Mick.
- Please note that this pedal is electronically exactly the same as the regular D&M Drive apart from the awesome paint job!
- Please note - we do not include a free t-shirt with Custom pedals.
- Shipping will begin Monday 12th October 2020
Size: (W) 93mm x (L) 118mm x (H) 50mm (inc. knobs).
Power requirements: DC supply only - no battery option. 9VDC 55mA+ centre negative power supply required.
Weight: 400g / 14.11oz
DELIVERY INFO: Tracked Shipping via Royal Mail / UPS (you can select at checkout).
THE D&M DRIVE WILL BE SHIPPED FROM THE UK - PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUTSIDE THE UK/EUROPE YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR SOME IMPORT/CUSTOMS COSTS.