That Pedal Show Spring Reverb Enamel Mug
This product is currently sold out.
Get a beverage in the tank!
They we were, talking about spring reverb with our mate Rob. He's a cool designer-type and next thing we know he's doodling a reverb tank...he can't help himself. So, from small doodles came this beautiful hand-drawn spring reverb tank design on a timeless, classic enamel mug!
We ❤️️ it!
And we're very pleased to say it's all things British.
The mugs are made by Falcon, an iconic British brand since the 1920's specialising in enamelware. Made using porcelain fused onto heavy gauge steel it has durability, smoothness and chemical resistance.
To get the best result for such intricate artwork we worked with a fantastic Cornish based company Cut By Beam - a small team of creative engineers who use lasers to bring ideas to life! Their mission is to help people create things that will be used, kept and cherished - we ❤️️ that too!
So, there you are.
Colour - white with blue rim.
- Manufactured from heavyweight steel and thicker enamel for extra durability.
- Each mug is 8.5cm tall and holds 350ml/12.3 fl oz.
- If you drop it, it may chip but it won’t break.
- Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 530F / 270C, it can also be used on gas and electric hobs.
- NOT SAFE for Microwaves
- Lemon juice can remove stains from enamelware products, such as tea stains on mugs. Soaking the products in warm soapy water will help remove baked on food, but avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes as this may scratch the surface.
- Just like any other ceramic, the outer porcelain layer can chip if dropped, revealing the steel beneath it. When this happens the steel below naturally oxidises and the enamelware remains safe to use.