Gift Cards Policy
That Pedal Show Store Gift Cards
All our usual Terms of Service and policies apply to Gift Cards. These terms and conditions in the Policy below will also apply to the purchase and redemption of our Gift cards available at wwww.thatpedalshowstore.com - HERE
- Gift cards can only be purchased through our website That Pedal Show Store at www.thatpedalshowstore.com
- Purchased Gift Cards be delivered automatically by email to the email address you specify at the time of your order.
- Our Gift Cards include a unique set of numbers - the full gift card code is visible only to you the customer because gift cards are considered currency.
- Our Gift Cards can only be redeemed on our Store, as full or part payment of products from our Store.
- A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Card.
- When ordering a Gift Card, you should ensure to enter the email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Card.
- If the email address you use is your own but you're buying the Gift Card for someone else you can simply forward the email with the link to the Gift Card to them. Or you can always print out the Gift Card and go retro by giving it to them in person!
- You can check the balance of the Gift Card by logging into your account (please note, this only applies if you register for an account).
- All Gift Cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Where Products purchased online with a Gift Card are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Cards.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- For questions related to Gift Cards please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
How do customers check their balance?
If a gift card is associated with a customer account, then the customer can check the balance by using the link provided in the gift card email. For customers without accounts, you can email us at email@example.com and we can check the balance for you.
Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.