JAM Pedals Harmonious Monk - Tremolo Effects Pedal
This product is currently sold out.
Regular viewers will know that we are massive fans of the harmonic tremolo sound.
We were introduced to it by our great friend Joey Landreth a few years back via an early 1960s Fender Super amplifier, and have been searching for the ideal pedal version of the effect ever since.
We got a fantastic insight into the quality and craft of JAM PEDALS when we visited them in 2019 and were blown away by the artisan nature of every stage of design and production.
- The Harmonious Monk uses all-analogue circuitry with two selectable LFOs providing varying levels of modulation intensity, available in both Harmonic and Amplitude modes: essentially four core sounds.
- We have included both depth and mix controls, so you can get it sat just right in your overall tone.
- Subtle (-) setting in Amplitude mode offers a plethora of vintage-inspired tremolo tones with all the same adjustability as Harmonic mode.
- Intense (+) setting brings the chop! Stuttering, staccato pulses that add drama and rhythm to your music right up to a fast warble that can sound truly otherwordly.
- We also added a footswitch so you can access two tremolo speeds instantly in any mode; internal trimmers to shape the EQ to your liking, and the ability to either boost or cut the overall output level to suit your rig and other pedals.
- It’s true bypass and takes a standard Boss-style centre-negative 9VC DC adapter. Maximum current draw is around 35mA.
- Let there be wobble! (And yes, Mick’s favourite setting is with everything at two o’clock in Subtle/Harmonic mode!)
- Size: (W) 75mm x (L) 118mm x (H) 56mm (inc. knobs/jacks and switches)
- Power requirements: DC supply only - no battery option. 9V DC, centre-negative. Current draw is 35mA (max).
- Weight: 332g / 11.7oz